Sunday, September 2, 2018

Blogging Is My New Jam


It's been a while since I've blogged but I'm jumping in full force this year!  I have so many ideas and so many things to share that I wanted a place that I could EXPLODE! The point is not to overwhelm you but to give you some quick ideas and resources to take a look at.
One of my favorite blogs that I follow is Cult of Pedagogy because it's relevant and meaningful for educators.  Interesting name too, huh?!! If you don't follow this blog, DO IT! I follow her on Facebook so when I'm scrolling through in the evening, I read the articles. 

A 4-Part System For Getting to Know Your Students is a good starting article for the beginning of the year and getting to know your students.  I used this article to help me set-up my own Google Form to share with students to learn more about them in my advisory class.  I want to best meet their needs by getting to know who they are and what their passions are to cultivate a classroom of life-long learners and leaders. 

No comments:

Post a Comment